Monday, August 16, 2010

Promotions one page at a time

If anyone is Interested in making a Donation to me for Promoting their page ,Please be my Guess but if not that's quite alright, It's still all Free, and from my Heart, I just thought I could try something new my hubby is getting upset because Im on the internet not making any money........LOL.........But No matter I absolutely love to help others out, I'm still learning my way around cyber space, still don't know how to work my blog just yet, but I'm learning.I Just Learned how to Put a Donate Button up to the left of my post, I Hope Im doing This Right

God Bless
Anna Mosley

6 comments:

  1. Im so New to This,I really need some feedback,I want to make sure I won't get In Trouble for doing this, I want to be on the Up and Up, and do Things Right again I Thank you all for your help God Bless
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is gorgeous! I think you are entitled to a donation button because what you do is BEYOND kind! People WILL donate :o) Just keep blogging and stay real to yourself and you will have an awesome blog and many followers!

    <3

    I'm your newest follower! :o)
    nomies3monsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an award for you!

    http://nomies3monsters.blogspot.com/2010/08/hurray-for-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You figured it out!!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband gives me the same issues. (((hugs)))

    I've been earning money on-line with on-line shops where I sell my designs on gifts since 2003, but I've never made enough money to make him feel like my time spent on-line was worthwhile. (And when I started making decent money at it, my supply company changed its terms and took away 90% of my income in one fell swooop, so I had to start over with a different company.)

    I believe in myself that I can make this work and earn some decent income for my family, and I believe that you will too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Moonduster, I Hear ya, Maybe if I can make some donations That would be Cool even if its .50 Just to Show My Hubby That I can do it...LOL

    ReplyDelete